Agriculture Drone Work?

I am currently researching the market and working on getting my Part 107 license to start doing field inspections for local farms. I know about services like standing count, crop health, irrigation, and heat mapping. Does anyone here have experience in this area?

How much can I charge for a basic crop health inspection and data processing with DroneDeploy or Pix4D? Also, what additional knowledge or skills would make me more marketable?

2 Likes

Agricultural drones , they allow farmers to monitor crop and livestock conditions from the air to keep watch for potential problems and help optimize field management. They are equipped with high-resolution cameras capture detailed images of fields. These images can be stitched together to create comprehensive maps that help farmers understand the topography and condition of their land.

1 Like

I’m interested in this as well since I find myself pulled into it. Due to their high cost, I haven’t had the opportunity to test a multispectral camera yet, but I’ve always wanted to be able to offer agricultural drones as a service.

1 Like

Hello :wave: ok! guys, drones for agriculture are being utilized more and more in farming to do a variety of jobs like planting seeds, monitoring crops, applying pesticides, and evaluating the condition of the soil. They provide a number of advantages, including improved productivity, targeted resource application, and early crop disease diagnosis.