black falcon 4k drone

My mom gave me a drone for Christmas. It’s called the ‘Black Falcon’ drone, and there are lots of websites and YouTube videos talking about it. I think it might be a bit expensive, around $100.

I tried it indoors and it seems to work fine. The video works, and it has cameras facing forward and downward. It also came with extra batteries, but they’re smaller than the main one. I haven’t tried it outside yet. This is my first drone, so I’m just testing it out to see if I like flying drones.

Does anyone have more reliable information about this drone? Also, my mom accidentally ordered two. Should she try to return one to the company, or should she give it to one of her grandkids?

1 Like

The Black Falcon 4k drone is a truly awesome device. Although 100 dollars is a little bit exaggerated, you can find nice performing drones for a lower amount.
About the extra drone, let Grandma follow her heart :grin:

1 Like

The Black Falcon 4K Drone is a user-friendly drone for all, including beginners. It has:

• A 4K HD camera for stunning photos and videos.
  • Light and foldable, making it easy to carry.
  • Up to 60 minutes of flight time with its battery.
  • Durable against different weathers.
  • Safety features for stable flights and landings.

Users like it, but consider what you need. Test it outside to fully see what it can do.

1 Like

The Black Falcon 4K Drone offers impressive features, including a high-definition camera , compact design , and long battery life . Considering its price, it’s a solid choice for beginners.

1 Like

The Black Falcon 4k drone is an excellent drone for beginners to practice piloting skills.
It’s not a toy; it’s a genuine drone with user-friendly features. The camera offers decent image quality, performing well overall.