Black falcon drone?

Hi everyone, For two drone novices, I bought two of the Black Falcon drones from their website. They appear… thin? Are they suitable for novice users? I did buy the one-year warranties.

1 Like

Hi Julius, If you’re looking for information about a specific drone called “Black Falcon,” it would be helpful to provide more details such as the manufacturer, specific features, or where you encountered this name. This way, I can provide more accurate information or assistance regarding that particular drone model.

If Grandma’s finances are tight, calling customer service for a return label or refund might bring a pleasant surprise in terms of saving money. On the flip side, if Grandma is financially stable, giving the gift to a grandkid could bring them joy and entertainment for a short while.

Hello @Julius It was a wise decision to buy the Black Falcon drones for inexperienced users, especially with the one-year warranties for extra assurance. These drones are meant to be user-friendly and accessible even for novices, despite their slender appearance.

Consider these points regarding your Black Falcon drones:

Limited Information:

• Online Reviews: Black Falcon drones often have few online reviews, making it challenging to gauge their quality and user-friendliness.

Lightweight Construction:

• Pros:
    • Portability: Their lighter weight makes them easier to transport.
    • Indoor Flight: They can be easier to fly indoors, if permitted.
  • Cons:
    • Stability: Lighter drones may struggle in windy conditions.
    • Durability: They can be more prone to damage in crashes.

Suitability for Beginners:

• Unknown Features: Without specific details on Black Falcon drones’ flight controls and features, it’s hard to determine their suitability for beginners.
  • Beginner-Friendly Features: Generally, drones with features like altitude hold, headless mode, and return-to-home functions are easier for beginners to learn on.