DJI Air 3 Release Date

Hey drone enthusiasts, I’ve been following the developments around the DJI Air 3 closely and I’m really looking forward to its release. Does anyone here have any insider info or credible rumors on when DJI might officially announce or launch the Air 3? I’m particularly curious about any upgrades they’ve made compared to the Air 2, especially in terms of camera capabilities and new flight modes. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I’ve got the Air 2 right now, and I’m thinking the Air 3 will be a solid upgrade. It’s got a better sensor, longer flight time, and a zoom lens (which is my main reason for wanting it). I could wait for a new version, but then I’d just end up waiting for the next new version after that, and then wait for the next version again. It’s a never-ending loop.

1 Like

Who knows if they will use that term at all? What happens if the Air 3 Cine is all they name it? With its recent release, the Air 3 appears to be a significant improvement over the Air 2S in every manner. The next big thing will probably be whatever the next Mini is. But it’s not even worth speculating on a delivery date for the Mini 3 Pro at this point, since it’s still at its pinnacle.

It’s best to just appreciate the current products, even if I know it’s enjoyable to speculate with these incredible tiny tools.

1 Like