Looking for a small camera bag

I’m looking for a tiny camera bag that will accommodate a 50mm lens on a Sony A7C. I would like to be able to quickly take the camera in and out when I’m ready to shoot because I walk around the town taking pictures of vehicles. It would be nice to have space for a phone, memory cards, and other small gadgets, but nothing more. slender and harsh.

A hip-type pack or sling would be perfect, in my opinion.

I’m now carrying a leather satchel bag that has no pockets or padding.

1 Like

A small, sling-style camera bag or hip pack is likely your best option. This allows you to effortlessly swing the backpack around and quickly access your Sony A7C with 50mm lens.

Check out the Peak Design Everyday Sling 3L or the Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 10. Both are compact and offer quick access to your camera, with extra pockets for your phone, memory cards, and small gadgets.

After thoroughly researching small camera bags, I would recommend the Peak Design Everyday Sling as an excellent option. This compact, versatile bag is perfect for carrying a mirrorless camera, a couple of lenses, and other small photography accessories. The Everyday Sling features a sleek, minimalist design that doesn’t look like a typical camera bag, making it great for everyday use. It’s made from durable, weatherproof materials and has a comfortable, adjustable strap. The interior is well-padded and customizable, allowing me to configure the dividers to fit my specific gear. With multiple pockets and compartments, the Everyday Sling provides ample storage space without feeling bulky. It’s available in several sizes to suit different camera setups. Overall, the Peak Design Everyday Sling is an excellent choice for a compact, versatile camera bag that can seamlessly transition from photography outings to everyday use.