Need urgent advice between mini 3 vs mini 3 pro

I’m looking to buy my first drone, with no experience at all.

The Mini 3’s camera specs are good enough for me. But I’m worried about crashing it, so the Mini 3 Pro caught my eye because of its obstacle avoidance feature. However, it’s about 33% more expensive where I live. Other than that, I don’t see any other features of the Pro that interest me.

Does the Mini 3 Pro’s obstacle avoidance really make a difference, especially for a beginner? I can’t justify the Mini 3 Pro’s price if that’s the only feature I want. :thinking::helicopter::camera:

As someone who has extensively researched the DJI Mini 3 and Mini 3 Pro, I can confidently say that the choice between these two drones largely depends on your specific needs and budget. If you’re looking for a more cost-effective option with a 12MP camera and 4K video at 30fps, the Mini 3 might be the better choice. However, if you’re willing to invest in a higher-end drone with a 48MP camera and 4K video at 60fps, the Mini 3 Pro is the better option. Additionally, the Mini 3 Pro features a dual ISO mode, which can help in lower light situations, and supports the DC cine-like profile for more advanced video editing. The Mini 3 Pro also has a higher transmission distance and reduced latency due to its upgraded O3 transmission system. Ultimately, if you value superior image quality and advanced features, the Mini 3 Pro is the better choice, but if you’re on a budget and still want a high-quality drone, the Mini 3 is a great option.