Stealth Bird Drone price review

Hey,
I’ve been hearing a lot about this drone lately. I looked at the website, and it doesn’t seem very good to me. They say it’s made by engineers who used to work for DJI but got fired for telling everyone that DJI was cutting corners to make cheaper drones and charging more for them. Has anyone else heard anything about this or tried it out themselves?

1 Like

I haven’t personally tried the Stealth Bird Drone, but there are some red flags to consider. Claims about its origins and the credibility of its creators should be taken with caution, especially if there’s no substantial evidence provided. It’s always wise to thoroughly research a product and read reviews from reliable sources before making a purchase decision. If anyone has firsthand experience with the Stealth Bird Drone, it would be valuable to hear their insights.

It is important to approach claims like these with a critical eye. While some information could be based on real events, it’s also possible for misinformation or biased narratives to spread. If you are considering purchasing this drone, it might be wise to look for more reliable sources of information, such as professional reviews or user feedback from reputable sources, to make an informed decision.