What Are Some Cheap and Good Drones?

I want drones that perform well yet are also reasonably priced. Is there someone who can recommend some decent, affordable, and dependable drones that I should research?

1 Like

Try the Ryze Tello. It features a 720p video resolution and a 5-megapixel photo resolution, providing good quality for casual photography and videography. The drone has a range of 100 meters using Wi-Fi, and it can fly for up to 13 minutes on a single charge. However, it does not include GPS. The Tello is lightweight, weighing only 80 grams, and it has compact dimensions of 98 x 93 x 41 mm, making it easy to transport and handle.

1 Like

DJI Mini 3 is a great all-rounder, easy to fly, shoots impressive videos (4K!), and flies for a decent 31 minutes. Plus, it’s lightweight so you might not need to register it (depending on your location). For a super affordable option, Ryze Tello is perfect for beginners or kids. It’s lightweight, easy to control, and under $100! The camera is basic, but it’s a fantastic way to learn the ropes before you invest in a more advanced model.

1 Like

The DJI Air 2S is incredibly capable and reasonably priced. If you want to grade your footage, it also provides 10-bit colors with their d-log profile. 1" sensor, 5.4K 24p/4K 60p. sturdy small bundle.

1 Like

I have been using the Potensic Atom SE drone. I would recommend it as it comes with a 4K camera and a GPS tracker

1 Like

The cheapest drone is the potensic A20 which is around around $35 which takes, 6-8 minutes flight time, very compact, easy to fly, headless mode, altitude hold.