Anyone got tips on where to sell a drone?

Howdy!
Anyone got tips on where to sell a drone? I’ve got one I’m looking to part ways with, but I’m not sure where to go about it. Any suggestions or platforms you’ve had success with?

Appreciate the help!

I’ve been looking into the best places to sell a drone myself, and there are a few options depending on what you prioritize. For the fastest and easiest sale, even if it might not be the highest price, online buyback stores like PayMore are a good option. If you want to reach a wider audience and potentially get more money, online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook Marketplace are popular choices. There are also drone-specific forums where hobbyists might be interested (drone forums). Just be sure to research the going rate for your specific drone model and condition before setting a price.

Hi there! Platforms like eBay, Craigslist, or specialized drone marketplaces like DroneTrader or DroneTrader.com are good venues to sell drones. Make sure to offer thorough descriptions, excellent photos, and reasonable prices to draw in potential customers. For direct sales chances, take into account regional forums or drone fan groups. Wishing you luck!

To sell your drone, list it on platforms like eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace. Provide details about its condition, included accessories, and your asking price. Stay attentive to your messages, answer questions promptly, and engage with potential buyers in a friendly manner to facilitate a quick sale.