What is the best drone for hunting?

Hi everyone, I go hunting in the forests of western Arkansas where there are lots of trees and not much open space. There’s no cell phone signal where I usually hunt. I’m looking for something small and quiet that I can take into the dense trees or along creeks to check if there are any deer or turkeys nearby that I could attract. It should be lightweight and easy to carry in a backpack or strapped to the outside, and it should have some kind of controller or display. Is there something like that available?

Choosing the right drone for you depends on what you need, how much you want to spend, and what features are important to you, like how clear the images are and how far it can see. Thermal camera drones are getting more popular for hunting because they help you find animals, especially in the dark or in thick bushes. The Autel EVO II 640T V3 looks really good because it has really clear thermal images. The Autel MAX 4T and EVO II 640T V2 Enterprise are also good options.

Hey @Amanda , I stumbled upon this nifty little gadget called a game caller. It’s compact, lightweight, and perfect for slipping into your backpack or strapping onto the outside. It comes with a controller or display that’s super user-friendly, even in the thickest of woods.

With a game caller, you can mimic the sounds of deer or turkeys to attract them closer. It’s like having your own personal animal whisperer! I’ve had some pretty amazing success using it myself. There’s nothing quite like the rush of seeing your target come into view after calling them in.

Now, I can’t guarantee you’ll bag a trophy every time, but I can guarantee that a game caller will up your chances and add a whole new level of excitement to your hunting trips. Trust me, it’s a game-changer out there in the wilderness.