What is the best drone for kids

My child’s birthday is approaching, therefore I’m looking for the ideal present that would be both enjoyable and educational. I’ve been thinking of purchasing them a drone since it seems like a fun way to encourage their curiosity about technology and the outdoors. Is there anyone who can suggest a good drone for kids? I want something that is simple to use, safe, and resilient enough to handle errors made by beginners. Any recommendations or guidance would be very valued!

That sounds like a great idea for a birthday present, For a kid-friendly drone that’s easy to use and safe, you might consider the Holy Stone HS170 Predator.
It is durable, has a simple remote control, and features a headless mode for easier flying.
Another good option is the SNAPTAIN H823H Mini Drone, designed for beginners with features like altitude hold and one-key takeoff/landing.
Both drones are affordable and well-suited for kids learning to fly for the first time.

If you’re into FPV racing drones, Hisingy Stargazer is worth considering. It offers an interesting experience, although it lacks full manual mode.
You’ll need to build up your skills and speed gradually using their app.

Another option is the Sub250 Whoopfly16 RTF kit, which provides standard FPV software and equipment, and it leaves room for future upgrades.